– 7:30 pm Circle of presentation. We invite the participants to bring something to eat, something to share for dinner.
– 10:00 am Start of day: Special circle (surprise)
– 12:30 am Break lunch preparation.
– 1:00 pm Mexican food tasting.
– 3.00 pm The drum between past and present, experiences of sound and movement.
6:30 pm Break
from 8.30 pm Welcome to the circle by the municipal authorities
21:00 (until about 4 am) Night vigil. The participants in the vigil will be asked for FLOWERS and a candle for the altar, for a better organization with the FLOWERS we will agree with a florist in the country
* Bookings required on Friday and Saturday
10:00 am Exit dance step in the village and sacred dance club Azteca: everyone can participate. The dancers are invited to wear white clothes, a bandana and a belt, both in red, or wear ethnic clothes; they can also carry hand drums and rattles
1:00 pm tasting of Mexican food
17:00 hours Closing of the circle
For the participants who stay in the evening, a dinner with pizza inside the Court will be held in the Court (advance reservation).